Social media features that actually increase work productivity.
Emgage Converge’s social media features allow your employees to connect around work without letting social media activity overtake key work functions.
Converge’s Social Media Features
Manage your Intranet in a way that limits your employees access to pre-approved sources.
Converge’s social media features allow you to:
- Create and manage subscription lists to relevant social sites.
- Managed Twitter feeds with our Twitter widget.
- Highlight specific Facebook feeds
These allow you to manage the social activity that occurs on your Intranet, highlighting specific and relevant activity that is both engaging and helpful to your employees. We have outlined more of these features in detail below.
Subscribe to Relevant Social Sites that Inform Work
Use Converge to subscribe your Intranet to relevant social media sites via RSS feeds. This can be extremely helpful when it comes to providing access to the kind of influences, both internal and external that you believe would be beneficial for your Users.
Featuring relevant social sites on your Intranet is useful because:
- Showing marketing messages via social media, can increase employee awareness in regards to your brands, campaigns and external communications
- Highlighting specific customer interactions increases internal awareness of the customer/client base
- Providing a good mix of internal facing and external facing content, give employees a healthy overall perspective of your organization
- It can encourage employees to interact and be part of the collective social voice of the organization, both internally and externally
- Highlight and celebrate individual or team efforts within an organization to foster a sense of pride in the overall organization
Any social site that has a viable RSS feed can be used with our web part. It is super easy to set up and no coding is required.
Highlighting Twitter Feeds
Highlight specific feeds on your site with Emgage’s Twitter widget.
Choose Twitter accounts which are both relevant and influential in the lives of your Users. They could be internal members of your organization, industry thought leaders, specific clients or customers.
Converge’s Twitter widget is extremely intuitive to use and easy to set up, merging perfectly into your fully branded site.
Highlighting Facebook Feeds
Converge allows you to display specific Facebook news feeds on your Intranet, so that your employees and end users can keep up with specific information on a daily basis.
Similar to Twitter, choose Facebook feeds that are relevant to your Users.
Because of the community centric nature of Facebook, in many instances this will be your own company Facebook profile, providing a great way to engage your own users with the happening within the company community.
Additionally, you may wish to highlight key industry voices that will both inspire and assist your Users in their work.
Request a demo today
To see our Social Media Features in action and to see how Emgage could transform your Site, book a free demo below.